Younger workers are more likely to have suffered from mental health challenges.Read More
Tag: senior roles
Apr 7, 2015 | 0 |
Lloyds Banking Group have hit their diversity target with 29 percent of women now in senior roles. The Group are also on track for their 2020 target of 40 percent.Read More
Jan 12, 2015 | 0 |
According to latest reports, leaders in ‘shared service’ and ‘transformation’ roles are facing noticeable difficulties when transitioning into Chief Financial Officer (CFO) roles.Read More
Jun 20, 2012 | 1 |
Competition for talent is greater than ever across all sectors reveals annual CIPD/Hays survey...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 22 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 23 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22