Only 40 per cent of the global workforce is female.Read More
Tag: Senior Executives
Katy Meves and Nick Jupp: What can all employers learn from Manchester United dismissing Louis Van Gaal?
Jun 21, 2016 | 0 |
Following his dismissal by Manchester United Football Club it has been reported that Louis Van Gaal is likely to receive compensation between £4.5 and £5 million. Any senior, well paid executive is likely to have a significant claim for compensation if they are dismissed in breach of contract. With stakes high, employers need to make sure they are properly prepared for a parting of the ways by drafting adequate protections in their employment contracts.Read More
Mar 17, 2014 | 0 |
Eighty percent of senior executives said that their company would not be able to replace them...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Has your office Christmas party been cancelled this year? on
- ‘I would say 90 per cent of contractors fall within the IR35 rules’: Stephen Ratcliffe, partner at Baker McKenzie law firm on
- MP presents bill for businesses to publish their gender pay gap data on
- Over half of UK would support a ‘maximum wage’ due to COVID-19 on
- A new report sets out recommendations for the Government to introduce the "college of the future" by 2030, a critic… https://t.co/CmNHHE628e, 10 hours ago
- The Government has issued plans which would require pension providers to "nudge" savers to seek guidance from Pensi… https://t.co/K63M9TIcbn, 14 hours ago
- According to new research by Resolution Foundation, an independent think tank, young people and ethnic minorities w… https://t.co/R24VKWB8gV, Oct 29
- The transportation company Uber has been taken to court by drivers who were allegedly fired through the company's u… https://t.co/ZFbn45i3L6, Oct 29
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, Oct 28