What are the top paying graduate scheme in the UK?Read More
Mar 25, 2015 | 0 |
A new specialist employment scheme is set to double the number of disabled people in work. The revised scheme will be active from 1 September 2015 and is building on the frameworks already set out by the Residential Training college (RTC) model.Read More
May 14, 2012 | 0 |
Pay for senior NHS board directors has frozen over the last year in the first pay freeze since the...Read More
Mar 26, 2012 | 0 |
Schemes to get jobless young people into work are being harmed by excessive bureaucracy and...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 15 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 19 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21