Is your workplace prepared for seasonal affective disorder (SAD)?Read More
Nov 27, 2018 | 0 |
How can we manage seasonal stress?Read More
Jan 7, 2016 | 0 |
The ‘winter blues’, or being a bit fed up after the conclusion of the Christmas break is a common condition in the early days of January. Yet this, in some cases, can be much more serious. The endless dark nights and rainy mornings can lead to a more disabling seasonal affective disorder (SAD).Read More
Jan 7, 2014 | 0 |
9.6 million work days are lost each year as a result of employees suffering from the ‘winter...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 15 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 19 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21