The UK’s inflation rate, measured by the Consumer Prices Index, has remained static at -0.1 percent in October, the Office for National Statistics has said. The figures will lessen expectations of a rise in interest rates in the near future.Read More
Tag: retail prices
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Due to the BBC's recent tightening of restrictions when it comes to staff sharing their political opinions online,… https://t.co/0iBFHKbhdQ, 47 mins ago
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, 23 hours ago
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, Sep 30
- PM announces free learning courses for adults without A-Levels #HRnews #learning #development https://t.co/QUEX6N0vrj, Sep 30
- Monitoring staff working from home: is this acceptable? #HRnews #software #workingfromhome #employee https://t.co/3ZbmXpsoeJ, Sep 30