More than 17 percent of new technology initiatives fail, sometimes, according to McKinsey, generating large enough cost overruns so as to put an organisation’s future in jeopardy. Even successful projects often fail to achieve the full range of intended benefits. In the case of a technology project seeking to hit its mark – from staying on budget to achieving the desired results – these failures can often be traced back to shortcomings in how the human element of the project was managed.Read More
Feb 15, 2016 | 0 |
Remote working tools, a rise in the number of people freelancing and a desire for a better work-life balance have all contributed to the end of the classic nine-to-five culture, especially amongst millennials. With so much evolution and revolution, HR professionals have never had so much to consider or stay on top of.Read More
Feb 4, 2013 | 0 |
According to research conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD),...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 15 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 19 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21