Some companies are likely to impose a hiring freeze following Britain’s vote to leave the European Union, with firms likely to postpone decisions or opt for interims.Read More
Feb 22, 2016 | 0 |
The battle has well and truly started and it is already bloodthirsty. With David Cameron’s announcement on Saturday that the referendum on the UK’s membership of the European Union will take place on the 23rd of June and Boris Johnson’s announcement on Sunday that he will be advocate leaving, the debate has quickly taken shape.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 22 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 23 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22