The first Monday in February has traditionally been the day when people are most likely to pull a sickie – how can we put an end to it?Read More
Tag: reduce absence
Jul 28, 2015 | 0 |
Businesses should embrace the Rugby World cup to avoid unauthorised employee absence, according to the latest survey from CV-Library, the UK’s leading independent job board.Read More
Feb 14, 2013 | 1 |
A TUC guide has suggested that employers who create healthy workplaces can reduce employee absence...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22