Does the University attended shape your view on the graduate?Read More
Tag: psychometric assessment
Nov 28, 2019 | 0 |
“Psychometric tests can provide an assessment of the candidate, they should never stand alone.”Read More
Nov 8, 2019 | 0 |
Psychometric testing use yearly in recruitment is up by 10-15 per cent.Read More
Mar 15, 2018 | 1 |
A new study demonstrates that the use of psychometric assessments can remove unconscious bias from the recruitment process, eliminating any risk of adverse impact.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, 3 hours ago
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, 4 hours ago
- Yesterday (20th October), a Labour MP @stellacreasy presented a bill in Parliament that would mean businesses with… https://t.co/l6fjlMRsSz, 6 hours ago
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, Oct 20
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, Oct 20