With the number of internationally mobile employees set to grow by fifty percent by 2020, what are today’s top concerns when evaluating your global people strategy?Read More
Tag: ProGlobal 2015
May 20, 2015 | 0 |
HR professionals are more than familiar with the ongoing challenge of engaging employees in 2015, but there are additional nuances when dealing with a globally dispersed workforce.Read More
May 19, 2015 | 0 |
Managing a global workforce in a growing number of developing markets creates common practical and compliance-related issues for human resources of which all practitioners should be aware.Read More
May 18, 2015 | 0 |
For years the traditional ‘one size fits all’ home country policy for international assignments has been widely used, but are there added benefits to packages in line with compensation practices in the host location?Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 16 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 19 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 20 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21