“Parental leave should absolutely be protected from the impacts of Covid-19.”Read More
Tag: Paternity pay
Jun 21, 2017 | 0 |
More and more fathers are missing out on paternity pay because they are self employed, new figures from the TUC suggest.Read More
Mar 29, 2016 | 0 |
An influential parliamentary committee has published a report that considers new measures to address the gender pay gap, suggestions including a serious consideration of an increase in the rates of paternity pay and three months of non-transferable paternity leave.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 8 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 10 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27