Mothers in the UK continue to face greater obstacles than fathers in their careers if they embrace part time and flexible working, according to a major new study.Read More
Tag: part time workers
Apr 25, 2019 | 0 |
Vickie Field, HR Director at London Doctors Clinic, discusses in earnest how flexible working can help reduce employee stress levels.Read More
Mar 14, 2019 | 0 |
Women who have had successful careers in business and are now looking to strike a work-life balance are an invaluable source of talent, says Carol Johnson.Read More
Jan 16, 2019 | 0 |
Working mothers feel stigma which manifests in a shocking way.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 21 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 22 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 22 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26