The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has adopted an experimental statistical analysis to gain an insight into the reasons for the national gender pay gap, currently 18.4% for all employees and 9.1% for full time employees.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 7 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 8 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 8 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23