A health worker in East London has been found guilty of three cases of misconduct. Victoria...Read More
Apr 3, 2014 | 1 |
A married couple, Donna and Yassin Tunkara, claim they were victimised at work due to their...Read More
May 8, 2012 | 1 |
Muslims across Europe face discrimination in the workplace and society in general if they choose to demonstrate their faith, Amnesty International has claimed. A new report by the human rights organisation says that European...Read More
Jul 21, 2011 | 0 |
Ramadan is a very special time of year for Muslims, yet in most Western workplaces its month-long...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 15 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 19 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21