The findings, released on National Work From Home Day, reveal that over half of home-workers (51 per cent) have sustained injuries, aches and pains as a result of their working environment, which is 10 per cent1 more likely than those working in a ‘traditional’ workplace.Read More
Tag: Musculoskeletal disorders
Apr 11, 2017 | 0 |
What can employers do to create workplaces that support the mental and physcial wellbeing of employees? Louise Aston discusses how healthy workforces in turn become more profitable and productive.Read More
Apr 11, 2012 | 0 |
Injuries caused by failed New Year’s fitness resolutions are responsible for a huge spike in...Read More
Jan 20, 2012 | 0 |
A new study conducted by Plantronics (NYSE:PLT) and the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 23 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22