The bank has now put an end to the system following a whistleblower.Read More
Aug 29, 2019 | 0 |
Employers monitoring their workers can leave them feeling uneasy.Read More
Sep 5, 2017 | 0 |
A company that spied on an employee’s Yahoo Messenger account broke European human rights law guaranteeing privacy, judges ruled in a landmark decision.Read More
Dec 1, 2014 | 0 |
What do employers need to do to make employee monitoring legitimate and what can they do with the information they gather through this?Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 18 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 19 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 19 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23