More dads than ever before are now actively involved in day to day parenting and are looking for workplace flexibility which is still not currently provided by the majority of UK employers.Read More
Tag: Millennial Dads
Mar 7, 2016 | 0 |
For years working mums have been complaining about how to best juggle life as a mother and life in the workplace. New research reveals that millennial dads are now caught up in the same struggle of managing their work and family lives. Gary Cattermole, Director, The Survey Initiative, takes a closer look at what is going on and its implications for employee engagement…Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 3 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 4 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27