German unemployment fell more than expected in May with the jobless rate sank to its lowest level in more than 25 years.Read More
May 9, 2016 | 0 |
Organisations in some industries could face major challenges to their usual recruitment routes if Britain leaves the EU, researchers from the University of Oxford have warned.Read More
Oct 15, 2015 | 0 |
The Home Office has announced the launch of ‘Operation Magnify’, a focused attempt to deploy government muscle to target businesses that are employing and exploiting illegal migrant workers.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 14 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 16 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 16 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26