Employees believe one lesson we should learn from COVID-19 is to be kinder.Read More
Tag: Mental Health Awareness Week
Employees are three times more likely to discuss physical ailments over mental health issues at work
The Workplace Manifesto is launched today ahead of Mental Health Awareness Week. Employers are encouraged to translate awareness of mental ill health in the workplace into action and stamp out the stigma of mental ill health in the workplace.
A recent UK study revealing the sectors whose workers are most likely to need to take time off work for their mental wellbeing finds HR amongst the top six.Read More
To mark Mental Health Awareness Week, Vicki Field provides advice for managers about what to do if they suspect a member of their team is suffering from a mental health illness.Read More
May 8, 2017 | 0 |
In the light of Mental Health Awareness week, Michelle Chance, Employment lawyer at Bond Dickinson LLP gives some advice on how employers can better support employees with mental health issues in the workplace.Read More
May 17, 2016 | 0 |
More than half of HR executives have had to provide mental health and stress counselling to colleagues in the workplace over the past two years highlighting the need for greater awareness and support, research from MetLife Employee Benefits reveals.Read More
May 12, 2015 | 0 |
Half of all employees (50%) say that they have never been asked about stress, anxiety and depression at work, according to new research from Bupa released this Mental Health Awareness Week.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 23 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22