“Parental leave should absolutely be protected from the impacts of Covid-19.”Read More
Tag: maternity pay
Feb 24, 2020 | 0 |
The club hires 489 employees.Read More
May 15, 2017 | 1 |
Theresa May is promising what she says would be the biggest expansion of workers’ rights by any Conservative government in history, if the party retains power.Read More
Mar 24, 2017 | 0 |
New mums in UK receive just 6 weeks of decently-paid maternity leave, only mothers in Ireland and Slovakia have worse decently-paid entitlement.Read More
Nov 30, 2015 | 0 |
Statutory maternity pay and statutory sick pay rates will not rise in 2016. The Government has proposed no annual increase in various statutory rates, including maternity pay, paternity pay, shared parental pay, adoption pay and sick pay.
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 20 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 21 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 21 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26