Following Mental Health Awareness Week, Vanessa Sallows, Claims & Governance Director, Group Protection at Legal & General, talks to HRreview about the ethical and strategic importance of mental health awareness in the workplace, her work on raising awareness, the misconceptions around Group Income Protection (GIP), and much more that HR should know.Read More
Tag: legal and general
Nov 9, 2018 | 0 |
The impact of poor mental health on workplace wellbeing continues to be a significant problem for businesses.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 7 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 8 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27