90 percent of business leaders recognise language barriers in their company but only one in three try to find a solution by working with HR. Providing the right training and skills to staff can increase a companies competitiveness in the global economy.Read More
Tag: Language training
Apr 13, 2015 | 0 |
Learning a second language could help you to get ahead in your career and can even provide more job security.Read More
Jan 22, 2015 | 0 |
A recent survey by Rosetta Stone shows that 86 percent of executives would consider an e-learning platform for language learning in the futureRead More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22