UK companies need to brace themselves for a tough time ahead and the possibility of thousands more job losses, it has been suggested. According to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), 600,000 more people...Read More
Tag: John Philpott
Oct 31, 2008 | 0 |
A quarter of UK employers plan to make staff redundant over the next year, a study by a professional body shows.Research by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) reveals 26 per cent of firms have plans to...Read More
May 7, 2008 | 0 |
The government’s new points-based migration system, details of which were published earlier this week, may cause employers difficulties, an industry body has warned.Under the new system, organisations will have to prove...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, 14 hours ago
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 17 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 18 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 19 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, Oct 19