12 per cent of workers use their computer at work for online dating.Read More
Tag: job sites
Dec 21, 2015 | 0 |
Hunting for a job is not always easy, but with the internet, it is certainly much easier today than it ever used to be. However, a new survey has found that employers and HR professionals still rely on traditional methods of finding and attracting talent.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 17 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 18 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 18 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23