“These are truly challenging times, which affects every single person in the UK.”Read More
Tag: Job loss
Jul 19, 2019 | 0 |
How are experts reacting to the government’s plan to deal with AI claiming jobs?Read More
Oct 19, 2016 | 0 |
Britain’s biggest builders merchant, Travis Perkins, is closing more than 30 branches, putting 600 jobs at risk.Read More
May 31, 2016 | 0 |
116-year-old store Austin Reed is to close most of its stores and cut 1,000 jobs as part of rescue deal with Edinburgh Woollen Mill.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 7 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 8 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 8 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23