The 70:20:10 model seems to be the best approach for employees learning.Read More
Tag: Job growth
Aug 7, 2015 | 0 |
The growth of employment is still rising but is being slowed by skills shortages, the latest Report on Jobs from The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and KPMG shows.Read More
Jul 16, 2015 | 0 |
The governments’ plan to increase job growth in the north and steady it in the south looks like it is becoming a reality, with Edinburgh, Liverpool and Birmingham taking the top three spots for job growth in Q2.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 15 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 16 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 17 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 20 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22