Furloughed employees are asking Google “how to move jobs”.Read More
Jan 7, 2020 | 0 |
After the slow months of November and December, January sees surge in job applications.Read More
Jan 7, 2016 | 0 |
The ‘winter blues’, or being a bit fed up after the conclusion of the Christmas break is a common condition in the early days of January. Yet this, in some cases, can be much more serious. The endless dark nights and rainy mornings can lead to a more disabling seasonal affective disorder (SAD).Read More
Jan 6, 2016 | 0 |
January is setting the stage for 2016 to be the busiest year yet for UK recruitment. What is most surprising is that many of the applications were for engineering jobs, a sector that was considered to be suffering from a skills gap.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 7 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 9 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27