Almost one in four UK workers say they expect to work past the age of 65 as a result of low...Read More
Oct 4, 2012 | 0 |
Voted the top graduate employer for a record-breaking ninth consecutive year, PwC is welcoming the...Read More
Oct 1, 2012 | 0 |
According to a new report from the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), small companies could be...Read More
Oct 10, 2011 | 0 |
New research from Investec Bank (‘Investec’) reveals that 37% of businesses with an...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 23 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 24 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22