Nurses have called for a yearly health and well-being check up. Delegates at the Royal College of...Read More
Tag: Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
Jan 5, 2009 | 0 |
Employers are being encouraged to start 2009 with a resolution to keep their staff healthy. That is the advice issued by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), which has suggested that employers should look to...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Has your office Christmas party been cancelled this year? on
- ‘I would say 90 per cent of contractors fall within the IR35 rules’: Stephen Ratcliffe, partner at Baker McKenzie law firm on
- MP presents bill for businesses to publish their gender pay gap data on
- Over half of UK would support a ‘maximum wage’ due to COVID-19 on
- According to new research by Resolution Foundation, an independent think tank, young people and ethnic minorities w… https://t.co/R24VKWB8gV, 11 hours ago
- The transportation company Uber has been taken to court by drivers who were allegedly fired through the company's u… https://t.co/ZFbn45i3L6, 14 hours ago
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, Oct 28
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, Oct 28
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27