Business minister Jo Swinson has launched a call for evidence and recommendations of how to improve information sharing and consultation between employers and their staff when a company is faced with insolvency.Read More
Jan 12, 2015 | 0 |
REC have called for a full inquiry into the behaviours and decisions made by City Link and its directors in the run up to its insolvency.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, 2 hours ago
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 6 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 6 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 7 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, Oct 19