British bankers may start to see holes being shot into their bonus payments after a Supreme Court ruling. The nation’s top court has opted to side with HM Revenue & Customs by agreeing that taxes could not be avoided when using a special scheme to award employees in shares.Read More
Tag: Income tax
Mar 5, 2012 | 0 |
Responding to a letter to the Daily Telegraph today (Thursday) calling on the Chancellor to scrap...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Has your office Christmas party been cancelled this year? on
- ‘I would say 90 per cent of contractors fall within the IR35 rules’: Stephen Ratcliffe, partner at Baker McKenzie law firm on
- MP presents bill for businesses to publish their gender pay gap data on
- Over half of UK would support a ‘maximum wage’ due to COVID-19 on
- A new report sets out recommendations for the Government to introduce the "college of the future" by 2030, a critic… https://t.co/CmNHHE628e, 10 hours ago
- The Government has issued plans which would require pension providers to "nudge" savers to seek guidance from Pensi… https://t.co/K63M9TIcbn, 15 hours ago
- According to new research by Resolution Foundation, an independent think tank, young people and ethnic minorities w… https://t.co/R24VKWB8gV, Oct 29
- The transportation company Uber has been taken to court by drivers who were allegedly fired through the company's u… https://t.co/ZFbn45i3L6, Oct 29
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, Oct 28