Read about the transformation of a multinational company’s HR system.Read More
Tag: HR transformation
Jan 17, 2019 | 0 |
Join us at 11amRead More
Dec 10, 2018 | 0 |
Half of public sector HR professionals feel prevented from driving digital transformation.Read More
Feb 7, 2017 | 0 |
January is over. That means the workload for 2016 is almost over, too. Soon HR departments will be done closing for the previous year and will be moving on to 2017. Sure enough, prospective planning has already started to fill our calendars and tighten our schedules. So, let’s embrace 2017 with all its heavy load and hope we can transform faster than the competition in this difficult year ahead.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22