All roles should be advertised as flexible unless there is a strong and continuing business reason otherwise, a committee of MPs has concluded in a report on the gender pay gap.Read More
Mar 8, 2016 | 0 |
Most of us are looking to get more done, it often feels like their just aren’t enough hours in the day doesn’t it? Yet we’ve all tried staying late at work, putting in some extra hours over the weekend. The reality is that the work doesn’t end. At what point in the cycle of working more and more do we admit this just isn’t working? We need another approach. I’ve been there, putting in extended hours, working evenings and weekends and yet the ‘To Do List’ just grows and grows.Read More
Jan 16, 2013 | 0 |
Do the British really have longer working hours than any other country in Europe? That claim is...Read More
Oct 15, 2012 | 2 |
Flexible working has been at the forefront of discussions in recent weeks and a survey by Online...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 17 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 18 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 20 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 22 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22