The essence of good HR practice is to get the right people into the right roles and to create a healthy organisational culture where everyone can add real value to the business. Part of this involves ensuring that you do not hire the ‘wrong people’.Read More
Feb 26, 2016 | 0 |
Small to medium sized businesses across the UK are experiencing a loss of growth as a result of failed senior appointments, according to a study from executive search and interim management firm, Intramezzo.Read More
Oct 27, 2015 | 0 |
Over the last decade we have seen countless changes in almost every industry as we have developed more and more into the digital age. There have been many disruptors to long standing practices because of the opportunities technology presents.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 5 mins ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 1 hour ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 1 hour ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23