If you are a “key worker” then your child can still attend school.Read More
Tag: healthcare workers
Jun 3, 2019 | 1 |
The NHS is set to embrace a new recruitment strategy for nurses in a bid to attract talent back into the profession. The move comes in the context of ever increasing concern about the number of vacancies in the health service.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 2 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 2 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 4 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, 22 hours ago
- Almost half of all contractors state that they are going to continue contracting through a personal services compan… https://t.co/eVP1B6NGbq, 22 hours ago