“Reinvention is vital post-pandemic to reset management culture.”Read More
Feb 8, 2016 | 0 |
The health secretary, Jeremy Hunt, has accused the British Medical Association of behaving in a ‘totally irresponsible way’ over the ongoing dispute about the new junior doctors’ contract.Read More
May 13, 2015 | 0 |
Now Healthcare Group Limited presents Dr Now, the world’s first app to diagnose and deliver medicines that is set to transform the UK health industry.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 15 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 16 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 17 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 20 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22