Michelle Obama and Ryan Reynolds have spoken about their experience with imposter syndrome.Read More
Apr 4, 2016 | 0 |
The problem with performance is that it often gets equated with profitability or return on equity. In other words, the focus is on the outcomes, not the process. This creates a ‘results-driven’ culture, where teams become overly-focused on short-term gains.Read More
Jan 8, 2016 | 1 |
Inspiration can be difficult to find and since inspiration tends to go hand in hand with motivation, one can have a serious knock on effect on the other.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22