”Platform work” is used to supplement other forms of income, reflecting that UK workers are increasingly likely to patch together a living from multiple different sources.Read More
Tag: gig workers rights
Dec 17, 2018 | 0 |
Will plans announced by Government to improve the rights of workers on zero-hour contracts, agency employees and those working in the gig economy, live up to their promise?Read More
Dec 5, 2018 | 0 |
Deliveroo riders lose appeal against CAC decision from November 2017.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 12 mins ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 1 hour ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 1 hour ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23