In the UK how is mass adoption of technology working out in our offices and is it causing any splits?Read More
Tag: Generation gap
Jun 5, 2019 | 0 |
With only nine per cent of the current workforce being under 25 – and 45 per cent being over 45 – time is running out for the sector before it experiences a devastating skills deficit, warns new report.Read More
Jan 24, 2019 | 0 |
The job for life is well and truly over.Read More
Apr 27, 2016 | 1 |
60 percent of organisations believe that having 4 generations in the workforce is going to be a challenge for them; and only 43 percent currently feel prepared for this.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 17 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 19 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 19 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26