A new government stipulation insisting that staff who work in nurseries have an A to C GCSE in Maths and English will cause serious issues with trying to recruit new people into the profession.Read More
Aug 24, 2015 | 0 |
This week the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) reported that 59 percent of...Read More
Mar 25, 2015 | 0 |
Three quarters of UK employers believe that maths and English skills among the workforce need to improve for business success.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 19 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 20 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 20 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23