When it comes to workplace interactions, we are a nation uncomfortable with up close contact – from hugs to extended eye contact. TotalJobs sought to investigate and UK workers spoke…Read More
Feb 24, 2016 | 0 |
If you look at a picture of the City of London from the the 1950s, one of those back and white numbers that show hundreds of office workers dashing down Threadneedle Street, despite the differing faces, there will be one common thread, every man will be wearing a suit and tie, carrying an umbrella and possibly wearing a bowler hat.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 17 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 18 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 18 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23