As COVID-19 spreads, face to face meetings are decreasing, and screen time is rising.Read More
Tag: eye health
Nov 7, 2019 | 0 |
Read about how employers can promote healthy eye care in the workplace.Read More
Sep 24, 2019 | 1 |
The average worker spends almost seven hours per day in front of a screen.Read More
Apr 15, 2019 | 0 |
Nearly half of UK workers admit that too much screen time during the day affects their sleep. What is your relationship with the screen?Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 16 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 19 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 20 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21