New research finds that employer investment in diversity programmes fall far short off the mark.Read More
Tag: Ethnic Minority Workers
Dec 3, 2018 | 0 |
A new survey from minority ethnic backgrounds exposes unconscious bias in the workplace.Read More
Apr 15, 2016 | 0 |
Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) workers with degrees are two and half times more likely to be unemployed than white graduates, according to new analysis published by the TUC.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 17 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 18 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 19 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23