Flexible working is more feasible than ever as 86 percent of UK households are found to have access to the internet according to the latest figures from the Office of National Statistics (ONS).Read More
Tag: Ernst & Young
Oct 29, 2012 | 0 |
A report by the Ernst & Young Item Club has suggested that despite the Government’s efforts...Read More
Aug 24, 2012 | 1 |
Ernst & Young poll of 1,000 UK working women says there are multiple barriers to career...Read More
Jul 31, 2012 | 0 |
Race for Opportunity (RfO) has launched a search for a Youth Advisory Panel to help to tackle...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 21 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 22 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 23 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22