The backlog for individual cases has already passed statistics from the 2008-2009 financial recession.Read More
Tag: employment tribunals
May 8, 2019 | 1 |
Jo Stubbs provides expert advice to employers and HR professionals on how to manage a fair redundency selection and how to navigate around unfair dismissals.Read More
Feb 27, 2019 | 0 |
New increases are stark reminder of the costs incorrect dismissals incur.Read More
Jul 11, 2017 | 0 |
A government review into the employment of the UK’s “gig economy” workers has called for better quality jobs and “dignity at work”.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 18 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 19 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 19 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23