A package of 12 announcements has been launched by Government to tackle sexual harassment at work.Read More
Tag: employment rights
Nov 28, 2018 | 0 |
Philip Richardson shines a light on the options open to employers and how to best manage the legal requirements surrounding seasonal working.Read More
Nov 8, 2018 | 0 |
The gig economy has been booming and the Taylor Review is now more important than ever.Read More
Oct 28, 2015 | 0 |
A claim on behalf of GMB members working for the taxi hailing app Uber, will be issued tomorrow at the London Central Employment Tribunal on behalf of drivers who claim the ride sharing enterprise does not provide them with basic workers’ rights.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 12 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 13 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 13 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23