An AM may be in breach of Welsh Assembly rules by failing to declare that he employs a family member, according to BBC Wales. Find out more here.Read More
Tag: Employment news
Nov 8, 2018 | 0 |
The growth of the gig economy and self-employment is leaving workers significantly under-protected.Read More
Mar 9, 2016 | 0 |
British bankers may start to see holes being shot into their bonus payments after a Supreme Court ruling. The nation’s top court has opted to side with HM Revenue & Customs by agreeing that taxes could not be avoided when using a special scheme to award employees in shares.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 18 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 19 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 19 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26