Businesses are asking for a deal which gives access to EU workers, finds new survey of 500 UK senior professionals. However is the Brexit confusion delaying important steps from being taken?Read More
Tag: Employee retainment
Sep 25, 2015 | 0 |
As Christmas approaches, organisations of all types may want to consider acknowledging high performance staff to ensure that they are retained.Read More
Apr 20, 2015 | 1 |
Ian Dowd explores how employers can motivate and retain staff and what appeals to workers in London as opposed to the rest of the country.Read More
Jan 8, 2015 | 0 |
Research shows that counteroffers are increasing but, while they are a strong bargaining tool for employees, they are not an effective plan for long-term staff retention.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 20 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 21 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 22 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22