When was the last time you checked yours?Read More
Tag: Employee contracts
Jan 23, 2019 | 0 |
What can you do if your organisation can no longer afford an employee bonus scheme?Read More
Dec 14, 2018 | 0 |
A fresh warning to employers on the importance of ensuring all employees sign their contracts of employment.Read More
Apr 20, 2017 | 0 |
The Work and Pensions Committee has published contracts from Uber, Deliveroo and Amazon as part of its review in to the gig economy, with one MP calling the Uber contract “gibberish”.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 20 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 21 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 23 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22