Presenteeism is an ever growing issue in today’s modern workplace. How can Group Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programmes and Second Medical Opinion services help to shape the way we help our employees at work?Read More
Tag: Employee assistance programme
Jul 24, 2015 | 0 |
Employee assistance programmes (EAPs) are key to improving employee wellbeing here in the UK, but they have yet to become a staple for businesses and a well-known resource for employees, unlike organisations on the other side of the Atlantic.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 3 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 4 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27